Wednesday 11 July 2012

JUST BLOGGING


SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2005

Blogger's Blog

long time no blog ...

that is because i am suffering from blogger's blog...

I drafted something and then navigates way to download a software that could help me upload some of my visual crap... some photographs of london and some places in england that i visited ...

I seem to be running out of luck ... anyway i give this one more last try ...

ah.. i give up that will be another blog another day ...

FRIDAY, JANUARY 21, 2005

just blogged to say hello ...

I hope the blog service providers do not follow the policy like those of the guys at rediffmail.

Just discovered my rediffmail box had emptied out because I ignored it for a while.

Coming back to blogging … mmm… call it the writer’s block …
Oh no… that would be an excuse …

My creative instincts are currently stifled …for anything worthwhile to be put on the WWW…
Till then the WWW can do without some more of cyber crap clogging some server space somewhere in the world. 

TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2004

blogging blogging

after unsuccessfully trying to remeber my user id and password for the previous blog that i created , i gave up and created this blog out here...

drooling around is the name... just in case i forget...

There is something magical about mumbai monsoons... no matter how much life sucks it simply lifts up your mood ... and gets people like me to blog ...

i have been sitting here besides this window from where i can see the mumbai skyline.. and the waves lashing it out of the shores of marine drive... my 10th floor view form one of mumbai's prime locations is the kind of visual use see on CNBC ... where menaka doshi talks from mumbai or the earlier shekhar suman show ( i forget the name) with a music band called cherookee and from where laloo yadav shot to fame .. thanks to shekhar suman ...
Talking of shekhar suman ... none of his shows these days are anything compared to ah.. yes i remember.. . simply shekhar ... not the one.. it is movers and shekhar's...

Having digressed so much from the topic .. let me now get back.. ah i was talking about the mumbai monsoons...it brings out the true colors of mumbai...

12 years back.. i came to mumbai just around this time.. 16th june to be precise was when i started out at the lush green campus in TISS... (after having seen so many other campuses over these years .. thanks to my active part in recrutiements drives of the company i did realise that my alma mater could not boast of a great campus ... but by mumbai' standards .. that was a great place...

there goes my first post...my creative juices have ceased to flow...anyway blogging seems to be fun ...i guess the first post always feels like the first day in a new school / office.

No comments:

Post a Comment